Virgin America Virtual Staff Wantings.

Patrick McGuire

• Members
    • View Profile
Virgin America Virtual Staff Wantings.
« on: November 14, 2009, 12:20:13 AM »
Virgin America Virtual is now offering openings for two staff positions including CTO and COO. If you are intrested in any of these positions please e-mail me at [email protected]. Here is what's expected.

COO: Someone who has some experience in other staff positions any feels that they can bring a helpful and positive attitude toward the VA. This person will assist the CEO with any
objectives or projects that he needs help with. Overall, I'm looking for somebody that has experience in this or any related position has a basic and helpful knowledge about aviation, both real world and virtual.

CTO: Someone who as some experience in this position or who has a basic knowledge in php coding. I need assistance in this field and help with the website, so help would be greatly appreciated. If you can't commit to these positions, that's fine, but you can still give us a visit at http://www.virginamericava.org! Thanks!

Patrick McGuire - CEO
[email protected]

"Our Virtual Airline is among the greatest VA's in the world. This is because of the level of enthusiasm we put into day to day operation. We strive to exactly emulate the operations of Virgin America and their affiliates. We are also a pretty new airline, just starting operations on October 10th, 2009.

Virgin America Virtual was founded on September 23, 2009, by a group of individuals with drive and a passion to realistically and accurately simulate Virgin America Airlines. From our 100% realistic fleet that updates only when Virgin Americas updates, to our identically route structure, and even to our virtual pay. We even offer an automated ACARS program to realistically track your flights, as well as make your flights more efficient. With all of our automation, friendly staff, great planes, and great routes, what more could you ask for? Join today! Visit us at http://www.virginamericava.org"