VATNA Policy Review

J Jason Vodnansky

• Members
    • View Profile
    • http://
VATNA Policy Review
« on: March 17, 2010, 11:30:00 PM »
In this link, VATNA1 said the following...

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE [/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]I'm starting my full review of the VATNA policies tonight (including 05/05 just for you Jason!)...

and

However, as I mentioned above, I am (tonight) begining a review of all the VATNA policies, particularly the ones that were in effect since long before I got here. 05/05 is the big one, and will most likely be removed entirely. I have no intention of micromanaging any facility to the extent that every little change has to be run by me first, however, there are some changes that are going to have to take place within local policy. Those will be addressed when the time comes.[/quote]

4 weeks later, where does this review stand?

Jason Vodnansky

Bryan Wollenberg

• Members
    • View Profile
    • http://www.laartcc.org
VATNA Policy Review
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 11:57:12 PM »
It will be done when it's done.  Thanks for checking though!

Brian Pryor

• Members
    • View Profile
VATNA Policy Review
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 01:13:39 AM »
Thank you Bryan for tackling not only the duties of RD but also DD for USA1. I'd venture to speak for the majority in agreeing with you "it gets done when it gets done".

J Jason Vodnansky

• Members
    • View Profile
    • http://
VATNA Policy Review
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 01:18:13 AM »
Now, if only that phrase could be applied equally to everyone!

Jason Vodnansky

Ryan Geckler

• Mentors
    • View Profile
VATNA Policy Review
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 09:10:25 PM »
Give him a break, jesus. He's doing double duties as DD and VATUSA1, so calm down and let him do his job.

Matt Simonet

• Members
    • View Profile
VATNA Policy Review
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 10:07:29 PM »
Quote from: Ryan Geckler
Give him a break, jesus. He's doing double duties as DD and VATUSA1, so calm down and let him do his job.
+1
--------------------------
Matt Simonet
ZMP Controller/Instructor
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 10:08:18 PM by Matt Simonet »

Dan Leavitt

• ZMA Staff
    • View Profile
VATNA Policy Review
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2010, 12:46:49 AM »
Quote from: Ryan Geckler

Quote from: Matt Simonet
+1
--------------------------
Matt Simonet
ZMP Controller/Instructor

In case you guys failed to notice, this issue has been resolved. Policies have been reviewed and edited or scrapped. And to be fair...these sorts of things ARE his job...perhaps the emphasis/severity of these topics can be argued, but it IS part of his job.
Sure Jason may be a bit abrasive at times, but he's just another member, looking for guidance and clarity from the leaders, in this case, Bryan. Such clarity has been provided by the editing of these policies.
So how about we just move on and [!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE [/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]let him do his job[/quote]