NEW AIRLINE

Patrick Short

• Members
    • View Profile
NEW AIRLINE
« on: March 11, 2011, 05:53:22 PM »
Hi, my name is Patrick Short.  I have been given the OK by Alaska Airlines to start Alaska Virtual Airlines and access to the Alaska and Horizon brands.  Really need some help with the web design.  I will provide the site and other expenses needed.  Would love if you could email me if you are interested in helping with the development of this new virtual airline.  My hopes will be to implement Alaska's current fleet and route, with their RNAV approaches.  I also hope this will increase Alaska traffic as well as Hawaii traffic.  Look forward to hearing from everyone. You may post a reply on here, or email me [email protected], or call me on my cell at 205-242-4340.
Patrick Short

Sean Fox

• VATSIM Supervisors
    • View Profile
NEW AIRLINE
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 07:19:32 PM »
Quote from: Patrick Short
Hi, my name is Patrick Short.  I have been given the OK by Alaska Airlines to start Alaska Virtual Airlines and access to the Alaska and Horizon brands.  Really need some help with the web design.  I will provide the site and other expenses needed.  Would love if you could email me if you are interested in helping with the development of this new virtual airline.  My hopes will be to implement Alaska's current fleet and route, with their RNAV approaches.  I also hope this will increase Alaska traffic as well as Hawaii traffic.  Look forward to hearing from everyone. You may post a reply on here, or email me [email protected], or call me on my cell at 205-242-4340.
Patrick Short

Congrats Patrick!!!! I am not much when it comes to web pages and design,  I am a real world pilot with more than thirty years in the business.  If I can be of assistance with the flight department, don't hesitate to give me a call.

Patrick Short

• Members
    • View Profile
NEW AIRLINE
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 07:49:30 PM »
Quote from: Sean Fox
Congrats Patrick!!!! I am not much when it comes to web pages and design,  I am a real world pilot with more than thirty years in the business.  If I can be of assistance with the flight department, don't hesitate to give me a call.
Thanks Sean, and how have been flying for? I fly for ERA Alaska.

Sean Fox

• VATSIM Supervisors
    • View Profile
NEW AIRLINE
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 08:27:02 AM »
Quote from: Patrick Short
Thanks Sean, and how have been flying for? I fly for ERA Alaska.
Sorry I had the email notifications off an I am just now seeing this reply.  I am a former AA Pilot, now I am retired from the Full time aspect of Commercial/Airline Aviation.  I mostly now fly privately along with some Corporate.