Airtran Virtual!

Andrew Kicklighter

• Members
    • View Profile
Airtran Virtual!
« on: July 21, 2011, 05:38:21 PM »
Welcome!

I am Andrew Kicklighter and my goal is to make the first Airtran VA on VATSIM, with your help I can make it a sucess. I do need help and an assistant, I have already started and am far along, and I am accepting applications.

Welcome Aboard!

www.virtualairtran.webs.com

Michael Bertolini

• Members
    • View Profile
    • National Air Traffic Controllers' Association
Airtran Virtual!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 01:28:54 PM »
There was one AirTran Virtual, but they had to change the name to "Citrus" as in their callsign because of copyright and other reasons. Don't know what happened to it, but good luck!

Rahul Parkar

• Members
    • View Profile
Airtran Virtual!
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 01:48:06 PM »
The senior staff abandoned the project of the old CitrusVA so I let the domain expire this year.

Note : You may want to get in contact with Southwest and ask if you can have permission to use the AirTran names and/or logos.

Cheers!
Rahul

Andrew Kicklighter

• Members
    • View Profile
Airtran Virtual!
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 08:48:40 PM »
May want to do that, I may do that soon, before we get a message saying change it, anyone know if they are relatively friendly on this? http://www.airtranairways.com/about-us/airtran_logos.aspx for some stuff about the logos, unsure if anything saying we must contact them to use it

EDIT: Just contacted them, waiting for a response
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 09:02:54 PM by Andrew Kicklighter »

Harold Rutila

• Members
    • View Profile
Airtran Virtual!
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 02:30:38 PM »
From their website:

Terms of Use
The use of the marks presented on airtran.com by any person other than the media or our corporate partners is prohibited by law unless expressly licensed or approved by AirTran Airways.