American Virtual Airlines' 11th Birthday Bash

Scott DeWoody

• Members
    • View Profile
« on: June 02, 2012, 05:46:15 PM »
As CEO of American Virtual Airlines, I would like to thank on behalf of my staff and pilots all controllers involved in this event.  This includes the Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago, Miami, and mostly the Boston crew.  We had a great time, and appreciated the ATC, which was outstanding.

KUDOS to all!

Ryan Geckler

• Mentors
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 05:59:49 PM »
I appreciate the sentiment.

-RG

Florian Harms

• Members
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vatsim.net
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 10:42:24 AM »
Fully agree,
i was among the crowd. And its far beyound being "easy" to manage such a flock of birds... Great show, and a real adventure.

Thanks to all involved.

Flo

Don Desfosse

• VATSIM Leadership
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 05:24:17 AM »
The Boston crew really enjoyed having you.   A tremendous load of traffic -- busier than an FNO, and the weather forced us into single runway ops on a runway that's almost never used.  Appreciate everyone's patience with that, and really appreciate what a wonderful bunch of pilots that flew in.  Hope to be able to host you again soon!

Ira Robinson

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 08:16:34 PM »
Quote from: Don Desfosse
The Boston crew really enjoyed having you.   A tremendous load of traffic -- busier than an FNO, and the weather forced us into single runway ops on a runway that's almost never used.  Appreciate everyone's patience with that, and really appreciate what a wonderful bunch of pilots that flew in.  Hope to be able to host you again soon!

What he said!  Although most of the traffic was from the west the pilots coming in from the south were a pleasure to work with.  
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 08:16:54 PM by Ira Robinson »