Vector Airlines Always Hiring

Melinda Boyette

• Members
    • View Profile
Vector Airlines Always Hiring
« on: August 07, 2012, 01:53:03 PM »
[img]http://www.vectorairlines.net/images/AlwaysHiring.png\\\" border=\\\"0\\\" class=\\\"linked-image\\\" /]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Email : ceo(at)vectorairlines.net

[div align=\\\'center\\\'][size=]ALWAYS HIRING AT VECTOR AIRLINES[/size][/div]

So what makes Vector Airlines different from any other VA out there today? Virtually nothing. There are many great VAs out there on the VATSIM network that people all over the world love to fly and emulate their favorite airline and we’re not going to take anything away from any of them. Choosing a VA a lot of times is like shopping for a new car. Some like Ford, some Toyota, some are madly in love with that $500.00 rust bucket they bought with their own money that for the last 10 years has just sat in the driveway.

Let me tell you what we do have to offer. On 15 July of this year we celebrated our 2nd Birthday which for me as a CEO is a record. This is my 3rd VA as CEO and the other two only lasted a year or a little more. That tells you that I have put a lot of work into this VA and am sticking with it! Our VA is a Virtual Airline not like other VAs that emulate real world airlines. Our airline is completely made up which has it’s benefits and drawbacks. You don’t get to call yourself “ Southwest 319 “ or “ American 123 “, however, our routes are only limited by our imagination. We have a professionally made website for all to enjoy, custom crafted aircraft that we’ve gotten many compliments on, we run VAFS v5.0 as our ACARS and Reporting System which is simple and easy to use, we get together every Thursday for team group flights and have a small but dedicated team that we all know very well. We don’t treat our team like they’re just a number on a roster.

We want to grow, however, have no intentions on becoming a USAirways or a Delta Airlines in size and numbers. We feel as though we’d lose that personal touch. We’re not an airline for everyone. We do expect our team to act like adults and abide by the CoC. We do expect our team to put in two flights a month and if you’re unable to stay in contact with me. We don’t put up with any drama and work hard to create an environment that is laid back and enjoyable for all. In short, we want professional pilots that treat this like it’s a simulation.

Is this the airline for you? Shoot us an application and let’s talk!

Melinda Boyette - CEO
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 01:54:27 PM by Melinda Romig »