Ok. Here's my situation

Travis Lesatz

• Members
    • View Profile
Ok. Here's my situation
« on: September 29, 2012, 09:38:22 PM »
Hello everyone.  I have a pretty.... peculiar situation here for all of you to analyze and interpret.  Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.  Ok.  Heres' my situation.  A few months ago, I joined ZAU.  I had a hard time getting a hold of someone for training, and as a result, I couldn't log on to VATSIM and control.  This lead me to fall inactive and then get removed from the roster.  I then transferred to ZMP.  My transfer was not approved until 3 June.  This was good.  I needed to start training as soon humanly possible, due to the fact that I had military orders effective 19 Jun.  I have been in Army Basic Combat Training.  I was in BCT between 19 Jun and 30 Aug.  I was contacted by the ZMP training department on 2 Jul.   That was all well and good, but I was in basic training at the time, which prevented me from replying to the email or beginning my training.  This again put me on the "inactive" status, which got me removed from the roster at ZMP.  I went through my 575 unread emails that I received while I was at BCT.  Among those letters was the training letter, which is why I'm just now posting this issue.  I still had the emails with the initial registration information, so I used the information in there.  I'm not sure whether or not it's working, which is where I would like the help.  I would like to get into the training and get into controlling.  I'm available on the weekends between 0800 and 2200 local Central time on Saturday and 0800 and 2100 local central time on Sunday.  I'm also available Monday through Friday between 1800 and 2100 local time Central time.  Any and all help to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible would be VERY much appreciated.  I want to get on the network as soon as possible.  It gets quite boring here at Fort Rucker. Help a lonely soldier out please! =)

Thanks again.  

Travis Lesatz

Dhruv Kalra

• ZMP Staff
    • View Profile
Ok. Here's my situation
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 09:55:37 PM »
Travis,

Just request a transfer back into whichever facility you'd like to join and we can get the process started again.

Travis Lesatz

• Members
    • View Profile
Ok. Here's my situation
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 10:07:58 PM »
Thank you Dhruv.  I'll request a transfer right now.  Hopefully this process can be somewhat expedited, because it's been quite awhile since I made my first initial application into ZAU with the intent to control.  Again, any and all help would be greatly appreciated.  So thank you.

There.  Request sent through.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 10:14:03 PM by Travis Lesatz »

Colin Schoen

• Members
    • View Profile
Ok. Here's my situation
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 10:30:49 PM »
Thanks for your service and best of luck in getting started here in VATUSA.