A Moment to Celebrate

Lloyd Boyette

• Members
    • View Profile
A Moment to Celebrate
« on: October 30, 2014, 12:17:21 PM »

We know we’re not the BIGGEST or the oldest airline around. We do have almost 5 years of successful operation under our belt and for an airline that isn’t a recognized name like an American Airlines, Delta or Southwest that is something to brag about. Most “Virtual” Virtual Airlines don’t make it past the first year let alone 5. There are some out there and my hat is off to those teams as well for creating something all their own and seeing it succeed.

For me as the owner… it’s creating a brand that I can associate myself with. It’s looking for team members that I know will support others and the airline. It’s all about making friends and having fun while learning and growing into a hobby that struggles to not be seen as some “Video Game”, rather, something more… much much more.

We would like to invite you to our website and check us out. We’re always looking for talent to help compliment our team and continue to evolve our airline into the best that we can make it. We’re proud of what we have and want to show it off.

Thank you for everyone’s support and we look forward to flying with you in the virtual skies!

Kindly,
Lloyd O Boyette, CEO & Owner

[img]http://www.vectorairlines.net/images/banners/lloyd_sb.png\\\" border=\\\"0\\\" class=\\\"linked-image\\\" /]
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 12:19:56 PM by Lloyd O Boyette »
[img]http://eagleairways.net/images/banners/lloyd_banner.png\" border=\"0\" class=\"linked-sig-image\" /]

Colin Schoen

• Members
    • View Profile
A Moment to Celebrate
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 01:11:55 PM »
Congratulations to you and your team.
Colin Schoen
VATSIM Membership Manager
VATSIM Senior Network Supervisor

Camden Bruno

• VATSIM Supervisors
    • View Profile