Check out one of VAtSIMS newest VA

Brian Bailey

• Members
    • View Profile
    • http://
« on: March 23, 2009, 02:28:53 PM »
Hey pilots, want to fly anywhere anytime in any plane and not have to fill out those complicated PIREPS?
Check out Freight Dogs Virtual Air Cargo at www.freightdogs.info. We already have over a dozen repaints and ful aircraft to download for FS9 and FSX. We just opened a new hub in Ontario California with more planned in the future. Come join me and my pilots at KONT and fly anywhere in the world you can get your wheels (or Floats) down.

Karl Kornel

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 03:40:29 AM »
Quote from: Brian Bailey
Hey pilots, want to fly anywhere anytime in any plane and not have to fill out those complicated PIREPS?
Check out Freight Dogs Virtual Air Cargo at www.freightdogs.info. We already have over a dozen repaints and ful aircraft to download for FS9 and FSX. We just opened a new hub in Ontario California with more planned in the future. Come join me and my pilots at KONT and fly anywhere in the world you can get your wheels (or Floats) down.

I noticed a few of your group come in to KSDF for the event yesterday.  Hopefully we'll see you again, either in SDF, IND, or DAY!