Contacting VATUSA staff

Roy Evans

• Members
    • View Profile
Contacting VATUSA staff
« on: March 07, 2010, 11:53:56 PM »
Just curious if the VATUSA staff read their emails?  I've emailed 'VATUSA1' and 'VATUSA7' a while back.  Maybe they read the forums only?

David Jedrejcic

• Members
    • View Profile
Contacting VATUSA staff
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 12:30:43 AM »
Quote from: Roy Evans II
Just curious if the VATUSA staff read their emails?  I've emailed 'VATUSA1' and 'VATUSA7' a while back.  Maybe they read the forums only?

Roy,

Although the VATUSA1 email may be redirected at the moment, it should still have been seen by someone on staff.  Also, I know that Tom is around and well, so perhaps there may have been a problem with the email addresses or servers at the time you emailed them.  

Try emailing Tom once again, and if you don't hear back in a day or two, please feel free to email me, and I'll do my best to address your concerns.

Bryan Wollenberg

• Members
    • View Profile
    • http://www.laartcc.org
Contacting VATUSA staff
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 01:15:00 AM »
Roy,

I got an email from you on 2/28 (the VATUSA1 address) and replied the same day.  Please let me know if you did not receive it and I'll try again.

Roy Evans

• Members
    • View Profile
Contacting VATUSA staff
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 07:38:42 AM »
Quote from: Bryan Wollenberg
Roy,

I got an email from you on 2/28 (the VATUSA1 address) and replied the same day.  Please let me know if you did not receive it and I'll try again.

Please re-send as it does not appear to be in my mailbox nor deleted by the spam filter.

Bryan Wollenberg

• Members
    • View Profile
    • http://www.laartcc.org
Contacting VATUSA staff
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 06:06:23 PM »
Resent.  Please let me know if it doesn't go through.

Tom Seeley

• Members
    • View Profile
Contacting VATUSA staff
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 07:47:37 AM »
I just went through my inbox and other folders and cannot find any email from you. I make it a practice to respond to all emails promptly ... but only if I receive them.
Feel free to resend ... I'm getting mail on a daily basis to the [email protected] account.

Gregory Sumner

• Members
    • View Profile
Contacting VATUSA staff
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 08:12:59 AM »
Yes sir, we finally have a VATNA that communicates and cares.  Bryan answers e-mails almost immediately....does he even sleep .  Keep up the awesome job and don't you dare retire or change jobs on us....please.