Virtual Flight Economy (VFE)

Shane O'Neill

• VATUSA Staff
    • View Profile
Virtual Flight Economy (VFE)
« on: June 06, 2018, 09:02:21 PM »
After months of development and final touches, I present to you Virtual Flight Economy. What is it?? Well basically it is a system where you can be a pilot and make (fake) money. Fly a flight in the sim connected to the network, log it correctly on www.virtualflighteconomy.net, then get funds added to your account. Build up your money, and make an airline. Buy some planes. Have people fly for you, make them rich, have them turn on you and make their own airlines! And in the future, more features will come for the ultra rich to make them even richer... and well I guess everyone richer too... No programs besides the VATSIM client are required, it is ALL through the help of Google. You can register at www.virtualflighteconomy.net/register. It is 100% FREEEEEEEE. So go ahead and join up and fly some GA in SoCal, or in Denver and hit a mountain, the possibilities are endless. There are no "jobs", just fly anywhere with anything at anytime. Have fun and enjoy!

www.virtualflighteconomy.net
Shane O'Neill
VATUSA Events Manager
[email protected]

Kyle Ekas

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Virtual Flight Economy (VFE)
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 08:23:36 AM »
Looks very interesting Shane, thanks for posting this up!

K

Robert Reifsnyder

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Virtual Flight Economy (VFE)
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2019, 06:16:54 AM »
Is this still a thing? The website seems to be down. I know this is an older post but I am just curious.
Robert Reifsnyder
Albuquerque ARTCC