Happy Thanksgiving!

Manuel Manigault

• VATSIM Leadership
    • View Profile
Happy Thanksgiving!
« on: November 25, 2020, 11:41:16 AM »
I am thankful to be part of a welcoming community where I can share my passion for aviation.

I am especially thankful to those who go over and beyond by being a Divisional or ARTCC staff member.  The network does not run by itself.  I appreciate your dedication and the time you put into VATUSA to ensure its success.

I wish to thank controllers and pilots!  VATSIM enhances the flight simulation experience because at its core, its all about a human connection between two hobbyists --- a controller and a pilot.  It's the relationships that make this hobby so different from many others.

Wishing all of you a safe, healthy, and Happy Thanksgiving! 
Mani Manigault
Vice President, Americas Region
VATSIM

Ryan Drozd

• Instructors
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Thanksgiving!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 06:17:03 PM »
I am thankful to be part of a welcoming community where I can share my passion for aviation.

I am especially thankful to those who go over and beyond by being a Divisional or ARTCC staff member.  The network does not run by itself.  I appreciate your dedication and the time you put into VATUSA to ensure its success.

I wish to thank controllers and pilots!  VATSIM enhances the flight simulation experience because at its core, its all about a human connection between two hobbyists --- a controller and a pilot.  It's the relationships that make this hobby so different from many others.

Wishing all of you a safe, healthy, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! From ZHU :-)

Ryan Drozd
ZHU Training Administrator 
[email protected]

Andrew Allen

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Thanksgiving!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 01:31:51 AM »
<3 Happy Thanksgiving VATUSA!
Andrew Allen
S2 | 1410636