Trouble reaching NY

Anthony Riedi

• Members
    • View Profile
Trouble reaching NY
« on: January 05, 2011, 07:46:06 PM »
I began my startup process this morning in the wee hours, and am now trying to login into NY ARTCC website to gain access to their forums. For some reason it keeps telling me that I have invalid login credentials. I am still using the same login and password given for VATUSA unless this is an error on my part.

Could someone be kind enough to shed some light on this, or point me in the right direction please?

~RI

Bryan Wollenberg

• Members
    • View Profile
    • http://www.laartcc.org
Trouble reaching NY
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 01:36:20 AM »
You most likely need to create a new account on their forum.  The ARTCC forums are not tied into the VATUSA/VATSIM database in any way (at least I don't think any of them are).
Bryan Wollenberg
Retired North America Regional Director

Ira Robinson

• Members
    • View Profile
Trouble reaching NY
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 03:24:25 PM »
Quote from: Anthony Riedi
I began my startup process this morning in the wee hours, and am now trying to login into NY ARTCC website to gain access to their forums. For some reason it keeps telling me that I have invalid login credentials. I am still using the same login and password given for VATUSA unless this is an error on my part.

Could someone be kind enough to shed some light on this, or point me in the right direction please?

~RI

Anthony, I replied to the email you sent me last night early this morning. I gave you a new password as you requested.  I also told you to send an email direct to [email protected] if you were still having a problem so he could reset your entire profile for you. I cannot do that.

I hope that you received that email and that by the time you read this the problem will have been resolved.
Ira Robinson