John Manley goes for his SHD Cert

Justin A. Martin

• Members
    • View Profile
« on: July 19, 2009, 09:30:42 PM »
[size=]John Manley[/size] will be attempting his Over The Shoulder exam for the Shenandoah (SHD) area of the PCT (IAD_APP) on [size=]WEDNESDAY, JULY 22[/size] at 7:00 PM ET. John will need to demonstrate proficiency in VFR, IFR uncontrolled, standard IFR, and plenty of other things. It is your job to GIVE HIM HELL! Whether you want to fly a standard IFR route into the busy and complex IAD airspace, a VFR low flight around the Shenandoah mountains, or some non-precision approaches into the o-so-many satellite airports in the airspace (including HEF, JYO, NYG, FRR, CJR, OKV, HWY, etc etc).. whatever you do, come give John a run for his money!

Some possible flight ideas include VFR up from the Potomac, VFR around the SHD mountains, IFR into/out of IAD, VFR practice approaches, helicopter operations, IFR non-precision approaches, and others. John will most likely be controlling until 8:00 pm ET, but he could very easily be on for more OR less time. Come support John, and, most importantly, [size=]GIVE HIM HELL!!!![/size]

JM

JOHN MANLEY

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 09:38:06 AM »
I swear, for someone that doesn't even believe in Hell, you really put emphasis on the word.. eh

I can tell this is gonna be a sweet one!

SM

Harold Rutila

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 11:26:07 AM »
Quote from: John D. Manley
I swear, for someone that doesn't even believe in Hell, you really put emphasis on the word.. eh

I can tell this is gonna be a sweet one!

SM
Standby for Hell, it'll be on it's way.

Justin A. Martin

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 11:18:49 PM »
Bump...