Final Exam Re-take

Cody Dewolfe

• Members
    • View Profile
Final Exam Re-take
« on: August 08, 2011, 07:21:52 PM »
Hello,
     On August 1st, I took the Basic Controller Exam test and buzzed through it and got a 76%. I've studied and waited the required 7 days and tried to take the exam today. It was not automatically re-assigned so I went to the "become an ATC" link and tried to get it and I got the error "You currently have a hold for the basic controller exam". Have they changed the required number of days to wait before re-taking the Basic Controller Exam?

Thank you in advance.
Cody DeWolfe

Adam Wolken

• Members
    • View Profile
    • http://
Final Exam Re-take
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 07:35:37 PM »
Are you sure you waited 7 days? I believe the system is time based so the 7 days are not over until the same time that you took the original test passes. I would simply wait until tomorrow and take it then. Good luck!

Cody Dewolfe

• Members
    • View Profile
Final Exam Re-take
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 07:38:05 PM »
Quote from: Adam Wolken
Are you sure you waited 7 days? I believe the system is time based so the 7 days are not over until the same time that you took the original test passes. I would simply wait until tomorrow and take it then. Good luck!
Thank you for the reply Adam! Yeah, I waited 7 days and took the test at 6:13 PM Mountain Time, its now 6:37 PM Mountain Time. I'll wait until tomorrow and see if I can take it. Thank you!

Cody DeWolfe

Lucas Cressler

• Members
    • View Profile
Final Exam Re-take
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 08:05:37 PM »
yeah it's more like 7.5-8 day

Michael Martin

• Members
    • View Profile
Final Exam Re-take
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 03:04:35 AM »
The exam auto-reassign is an automated script that runs every morning, please check again today (8/9/2011) as the script will run in an hour or two.

Cody Dewolfe

• Members
    • View Profile
Final Exam Re-take
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 05:08:44 PM »
The test was re-assigned this morning as predicted   I passed it with a 96%.

Thank you guys.

Cody DeWolfe