VACANCY: Cross the Gulf President

Salvatore Barcia

• Members
    • View Profile
« on: March 29, 2013, 03:05:09 PM »
[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/t06rmc.jpg\\\" border=\\\"0\\\" class=\\\"linked-image\\\" /]

The Board of Cross the Gulf is currently accepting applications for President.

Since 2009, I've served as President for Cross the Gulf. It’s been a pleasure organizing this event over the years. It’s only fair that I pass the baton to somebody else. I have a lot to offer which is why I’ll remain on the planning team, but its time for a change. I’d like to thank everyone who worked with me over the past years, especially the Board of Governors. There’s no doubt in my mind that there’s a bright future ahead for Cross the Gulf.

This position requires a dedicated and motivated individual who has the time to give to such a position. Please do not apply if you have the slightest doubt about this position.

Minimum Requirements
-Applicants must hold a membership with VATSIM for at least 18 months and extensive experience in a staff position. Applicants should also possess demonstrated management and leadership skills, and have a clean disciplinary record.
-Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and strong leadership skills. English proficiency is a must.
-Must be will to commit to the position for at least 1 year.

Position Overview
-Serves as President of the Planning Team
-Manages the Planning Team
-Manages each Cross the Gulf event
-Works closely with the BoG
-Works closely with VATUSA, VATCAR and VATMEX
-Maintains the event website
all other duties will be described during the interview process.

For full consideration send your resume to [email protected] before April 8th - prospective applicants will be contacted for an interview on Teamspeak.

Colin Schoen

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 03:06:57 PM »
Thank you for your work over the years, Sal.