Poker Run 2015

Brayden Manzella

• Members
    • View Profile
    • VATUSA
Poker Run 2015
« on: June 06, 2015, 06:45:44 PM »
Time: 23:00 - 03:00

Come out with your evening drinks in one hand and the fun of poker run in the other. Fly between airports and earn cards to ultimately win prizes. More information can be found here: http://seattle-artcc-poker-run-2015.wikia.com/wiki/Seattle_ARTCC_Poker_Run_2015_Wikia

Pilots, please sign up here: http://goo.gl/forms/PYCkT5XlgM

Event is on Sunday, June 14, 2015 from 4 PM - 8 PM (PDT)

Jason Boche

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Poker Run 2015
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 12:23:37 PM »
Does anyone know the current status of this event? I signed up for this event several days ago but didn't receive a confirmation and the web page hasn't been updated confirming anyone has been added to the event roster. With the event kicking off in a few hours, I thought there would be more information coming available.

Thank you,
Jas

Brayden Manzella

• Members
    • View Profile
    • VATUSA
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 01:34:24 PM »
Does anyone know the current status of this event? I signed up for this event several days ago but didn't receive a confirmation and the web page hasn't been updated confirming anyone has been added to the event roster. With the event kicking off in a few hours, I thought there would be more information coming available.

Thank you,
Jas

Our EC had some family issues come up and was unable to fully coordinate the details out to the community. I personally do not have all of the details myself, however, I have attempted to contact our EC and as soon as I have all of the details, they will be relayed here.

Thank you for your patience.

Brayden Manzella

• Members
    • View Profile
    • VATUSA
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 11:05:23 AM »
Winners Announced!

The following three members have won the 2015 Seattle Poker Run:

1st Place - N179DW - Mickie Dudzie
2nd Place - USA001 - LT BRIAN ALLEN
3rd Place - PDT504 - David Miner

The following people will been notified via email, and prizes will be distributed later on this week.

Thank you to all who participated, and helped make Seattle Poker Run 2015 a success!

See you next year!