VATIL Invitation: Full ATC Control Room [24-26 April]

Don Desfosse

• VATSIM Leadership
    • View Profile
    • http://
VATIL Invitation: Full ATC Control Room [24-26 April]
« on: March 31, 2016, 07:51:17 AM »
My fellow USAers:  :)

VATIL has kindly invited us to participate in a first-ever event for them, a long-haul, fully-staffed event.  Of course, the time zone difference would be a challenge for many of us, which is why VATIL is doing a long-haul event; they have specifically invited us in order to have as many flights to/from the USA as possible.  See below for more information from VATIL.  Especially since they so kindly reached out to us, I will be making a special effort to participate; I hope many of our 17,90o+ members are able to as well, and we provide a good showing.  See you at Ben-Gurion!

On April 24-26 we have scedualed a Full ATC Control room event.

Despite the different time zone, the duration of the flight, and the awareness of the difficulties of organizing such cooperation with the American Division, we will be more than happy to have your company among our’s.

since there’s a time difference (East coast are 6 hours behind, and west coast are 10) as mentioned earlier, we are covering a full day and night for Sunday and Monday, which (we hope) will call American airlines to join our ATC Services.

We are very interested in cooperating with you guys, and have a successful event with many traffic as possible it can be!

From the behalf of our entire staff, and all pilots of the Israeli Division, we hope we can cooperate for this exciting upcoming event.