ZJX Pilot Training Center

Jonah Zieske

• Members
    • View Profile
ZJX Pilot Training Center
« on: December 15, 2009, 09:46:05 AM »
FROM THE DESK OF THE PTC DIRECTOR

***PRESS RELEASE***

Over the past few months, I have been coordinating a Pilot Training Program for the Jacksonville ARTCC, much like ZLA has, but a little different.  If you would like to participate, you may shoot me an email at [email protected] with your name, VATSIM ID, and a detailed description of your online experience.  I, as the director, will then assign you to either the Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced course.  Once you pass the course you are assigned to the next course.  Once you pass the Advanced course, you will be a fully-certified ZJX Pilot!  All Operations will be conducted on the ZJX Teamspeak.  You will receive the information once you sign up.  This program is intended to help pilots and controllers become better accustomed to the VATSIM environment.  Although the majority of you online flying will be done in ZJX airspace, we will travel to ATL, MIA, MMUN, and beautiful MSY, along with many others.  In the advanced class, you even have the option to "Cross The Pond!"  This will be a fun and educational time for everyone, so SIGN UP NOW!!!

Jonah Zieske
ZJX - C1 / Mentor
ZJX PTC Director
ZOA C-1 | ZOA Events Coordinator/Traffic Management Coordinator | ZOA Mentor | www.oakartcc.com

[img]http://online.vatsimindicators.net/1092479/3811.png\" border=\"0\" class=\"linked-sig-image\" /]