Are there PDFs of the training handbooks?

David Troyer

• Members
    • View Profile
Are there PDFs of the training handbooks?
« on: April 06, 2018, 10:02:31 AM »
Are there PDFs of the training handbooks? I'm specifically looking for the Basic ATC/S1 Reference Handbook, it is kind of inconvenient to view it in the CBT viewer.

Thanks!

Brandon Barrett

• VATUSA Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Are there PDFs of the training handbooks?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 12:37:51 PM »
There are no written PDFs of the current training material. You should have access to the "legacy" material which is more what you are looking for. Most of the material in the legacy section is up to date, some things in there aren't.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lk5HGJLeZrbayk4NURqMjWmGb7CHGWulpkU3eZPkmWk/pub 
Brandon Barrett
Division Director
VATSIM Supervisor

Amin Abrahem

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 01:43:37 PM »
Amin Abrahem

Mark Hubbert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 11:27:47 PM »
I sent the docuiment you are looking for to your email
Mark Hubbert
Division Director VATUSA Retired

Ryan Parry

• VATSIM Supervisors
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 04:51:42 PM »
Are there PDFs of the training handbooks? I'm specifically looking for the Basic ATC/S1 Reference Handbook, it is kind of inconvenient to view it in the CBT viewer.

Thanks!

I second this. It would be nice to have the training handbooks (current and future) in a PDF format we can link to on our own website.
Ryan Parry - 965346
Pilot Central

YICHEN TAO

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2018, 10:26:57 AM »
There are no written PDFs of the current training material. You should have access to the "legacy" material which is more what you are looking for. Most of the material in the legacy section is up to date, some things in there aren't.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lk5HGJLeZrbayk4NURqMjWmGb7CHGWulpkU3eZPkmWk/pub
You can first look into the raw code of the page. Then you can find a google docs link. Go to that link and print the page or print to pdf. That page is printer friendly.