[01.27.15 0100Z] AvA Group Flight CYHZ-KPHL

Scott Norton

• Members
    • View Profile
« on: January 25, 2015, 06:39:20 pm »
This Monday we continue with our inspection of the hubs. So far things are looking good.
Tonight inspection we will be heading to the city of "brotherly Love" KPHL.
There is a great freeware airport for KPHL from Sun Sky Port. They have both FS9 and FSX, it is payware quality. www.sunskyport.com/sceneries

We will depart CYHZ Helifax because I know they will be online Monday night and the chance of there being bad weather is always good.

Route: ALLEX ENE BOS CCC SHERL J121 PLUME J121 MANTA J121 BRIGS JIIMS2 601sm Even FL

Time: same as always 0015z per-flight, depart 0100z (7:00pm Central)

For the West Coast pilots, I would depart KPHL and fly to CYHZ. They are on later to allow for west coaster's to fly. Route: DITCH J225 JFK PUT J42 BOS J55 ENE ALLEX CETTY FUNDY8 Odd FL

We would greatly appreciate some ATC coverage for our arrival into Philly, and would like to request that, at the very least, NY_CTR is staffed.  Expect the first of us to enter New York airspace around 0200Z, with an inbound flow for approximately 90 minutes.

Camden Bruno

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 07:26:52 pm »
Not to butt into ZNY's sub forum, however, ZBW (Boston) will be staffed for you guys as well. I believe ZNY is planning on staffing up tomorrow night regardless (don't quote me on this) so you should have coverage the entire way!

See you tomorrow night,

Scott Norton

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 07:32:27 pm »
Quote from: Camden Bruno
Not to butt into ZNY's sub forum, however, ZBW (Boston) will be staffed for you guys as well. I believe ZNY is planning on staffing up tomorrow night regardless (don't quote me on this) so you should have coverage the entire way!

See you tomorrow night,

Thanks Camden.  Of course, I expect Boston to be online as you are every Monday.  See you in the sky.

Umar Ashraf

• Mentors
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 07:41:11 pm »
Boston and ZNY are actually looking going to try and team-up with Moncton and get staffed up every Monday. It will not be formal events, just a chance for controllers and of couse pilots to have a good time.
Umar Ashraf (UA)
Vatsim C1
New York ARTCC