Missing Discord And Website

Aharon Dayan

• Members
    • View Profile
Missing Discord And Website
« on: November 16, 2020, 07:31:12 am »
Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Since I notice that there will be exciting Alaskan event this Wednesday night that I hope I can make to, I have decided to get more information on the event by going to Pacific Control Facility website only to find out it does not exist and also I found out that their Discord group also does not exist too.

Please advise as I flew thousands of flight hours within Alaska and some Alaskan controllers might remember me from past 12 years of Vatsim flying. Moreover, my screenshots were used for home page of Vatsim Anchorage ARTCC website.

Would appreciate assistance so that I can go to their website and Discord group to get event info and say hello to Alaskan controllers.

Thanks,

Aharon

Joseph Kerr

• PCF Staff
    • View Profile
    • Washington Virtual ARTCC
Re: Missing Discord And Website
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 07:36:30 am »
Aharon,

Our Discord has changed servers and our website is currently going through upgrades. I do not have an ETA on when the website will be back up, but rest assure, we are still here and still having the event this Wednesday!
Sincerely,

Joe
PCF ATM

Aharon Dayan

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2020, 07:42:46 am »
Discord has changed servers and our website is currently going through upgrades. I do not have an ETA on when the website will be back up, but rest assure, we are still here and still having the event this Wednesday!

Joseph,

Thanks for incredible speedy response.  What is the new Discord group name after you changed the servers please so that I can re-join it as I am member of previous Pacific Control Facility Discord group unless you tell me that the new Discord group has not finished its setup yet.

Regards,

Aharon

Joseph Kerr

• PCF Staff
    • View Profile
    • Washington Virtual ARTCC
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2020, 09:45:54 am »
Aharon,

I sent a PM via the VATUSA forums, can you see if you received it?
Sincerely,

Joe
PCF ATM

Aharon Dayan

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2020, 07:05:44 am »
I sent a PM via the VATUSA forums, can you see if you received it?

Got it     Thanks for your kindness

Regards,

Aharon