ZKC Has a New ATM!

Brandon Wening

• VATUSA Staff
    • View Profile
ZKC Has a New ATM!
« on: August 27, 2024, 07:13:48 PM »
After months of acting as interim ATM for ZKC, I am pleased to announce the new ATM for the Kansas City ARTCC, Austin Wilkins. Austin is moving next door from his most recent role as ZFW ATM to help grow ZKC and foster an active community with plenty of training opportunities. A well-known member of our community and experienced in this airspace, Austin aims to combine his virtual and real-world careers to reshape the ZKC member experience and actively welcome pilots on the network to enjoy all that ZKC has to offer.

Austin has held many roles over his years of service on the network, including (but not limited to) ZSE staff, HCF DATM, VATUSA Deputy Training Director, ZDV ATM, ZFW ATM, and currently serves as a VATSIM Supervisor Team Lead. We are thankful that Austin has stuck around with us and continues to search for new ways to give back to our network. I have no doubt that Austin will be successful in his "new" role, and I can't wait to watch the ARTCC grow under his leadership. Congrats Austin!