Exam Retake

Sol Vashez

• Members
    • View Profile
Exam Retake
« on: January 14, 2016, 05:17:43 PM »
Hello,
I took my first ATC exam 7 days ago and did not successfully complete it. 7 days later, I checked back and It has not reassigned itself to me. I have made sure that I was checking after I took the test (in time) and I had.
-Sol

Kenneth Haught

• Members
    • View Profile
    • http://vzanartcc.net
Re: Exam Retake
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 05:36:12 PM »
Hey Sol! I just checked and indeed it has been past 7 days. I seem to recall that tests are assigned based on a server script which only runs twice a day...so it may just be that you are between updates. I would give it until tomorrow morning and if it still has not become available for you then send an email to [email protected] so he can see if there is a bug in the server code due to the recent move.

Hope this helps!

Anchorage Deputy Air Traffic Manager
VATSIM Senior Supervisor (Team 1)
Have a question or concern? Email me at [email protected].

Re: Exam Retake
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 06:49:06 PM »
Hello,
I took my first ATC exam 7 days ago and did not successfully complete it. 7 days later, I checked back and It has not reassigned itself to me. I have made sure that I was checking after I took the test (in time) and I had.
-Sol

Tests are automatically reassigned approximately 5 minutes after the hour of when you took the test.  So, for example, if you took the test on 1/1/2016 at 12:07pm the test will not be reassigned until 1/8/2016 at 1:05pm.  The script used to only one once per day, but was changed to every hour a few months ago.